Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Oct 18, 2012

Shopping!

Today I went shopping with my mom, in the lovely city Rotterdam.  I bought some really nice things! 

First we went to a cafe, my mom ate a sandwich and I drunk delicious Ice Coffee. Daaaamn, that tasted like heaven!

After that we went to different shops, first looking around a little bit and then I actually bought some clothes.







I really love those two jeans! I was searching for the perfect green jeans for a long time, but I finally found them at the Lady Sting! The jeans with the aztec print is from Zara, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it!

I also bought new earrings, a necklace & a warm wintercoat, but I will show those in another post! :)

17 comments:

  1. die broek met aztec print is echt heel erg leuk! (:"

    Liefs, Marije
    p.s ik volg je nu ook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for visiting my blog! Hope you'll come back again, pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it, a perfect green for a jeans! thank to visit my blog! I follow you!

    kisses!

    http://luladelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog :) I'm following you now :)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing finds!

    by the way mind to follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that iced coffee looks so yummy! glad you had a great day shopping!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to buy that jeans but was in a hurry the other day at Zara, it's awesome !!!

    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a fabulous shopping trip. The food looks yummy and the clothes look like great purchases. My favorite thing you bought is the green pant. I LOVE green! It is my favorite color.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  9. the ice coffee looks yummy! and you have so many awesome purchases :)
    thanks for visiting and following my blog hun, really appreciate it.
    i'm now following your blog too <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ice coffee...my drug.xD
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. That ice coffee looks so yummy!
    Thanks for yor sweet comment.
    I'm following you back.
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Kisses

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with this denim :)

    ReplyDelete