Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Oct 13, 2012

A (Small) Wish List!

Everyone has a few items they really want. That special jeans, a nice pair of earrings or maybe a fluffy sweater. 

What's on my (mini) wishlist? 



#1 : Creme coloured low All Stars! My mom told me not to buy them though, because I already own 3 pairs of All Stars and well many other shoes...




















#2: This too beautiful watch by Oxette... It's not in stores anymore, so sadly, I'll probably never own it.

 #3: A cute hat.. I din't buy it yet, because I cannot seem to find a decent one in stores, and I MUST try it on before I can buy it.. 
#4: A leather jacket. I haven't found the perfect one yet :(
#5: A MCM backpack. Korean Idols all have one , and damn I love them! I've looked around and they're too expensive for me to buy...



No comments:

Post a Comment